Can I recover lost data from my OnePlus phone?
Is this the same question you’re asking yourself? If that is the case, I would say that there is a way to recover the missing files from the OnePlus phone.
But you may be wondering how to recover data after losing it, right?
The problem is that when a device’s data is deleted from your phone, it is not permanently erased. This data is still present in the internal memory of the device, but in an invisible form. The space occupied by the data is marked as unused. This means that new data can be stored there.
Until the new data is saved or overwritten, you can restore the missing files on the phone. However, there are some things you should consider for a successful recovery:
- Do not open the device after a data loss as the data may be overwritten.
- It is best to turn off mobile data, hotspots, Wi-Fi, etc. to avoid unwanted downloads.
- Look for a professional recovery program like OnePlus Recovery to recover your lost OnePlus 9/9 Pro files.
Part 1: Best way to recover deleted data from OnePlus 9/9 Pro without backup
When your data has been deleted, users usually do not know what to do to recover these files. In this situation, I recommend using the OnePlus Data Recovery software. It is a professional recovery tool that easily recovers deleted data from OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro. All types of data like photos, videos, call logs, contacts, WhatsApp chats, text messages, audio files, documents, notes and more are recovered with this tool.
It doesn’t matter if the data was lost accidentally, unintentionally, formatted, attacked by malware or for any other reason. You can preview your data before recovery and access it after recovery. It supports all OnePlus phones such as OnePlus 8/8 Pro, OnePlus 7/7T, OnePlus 6, OnePlus 5T etc.
So, just download OnePlus Data Recovery and recover lost or missing files from your OnePlus 9/9 Pro phone.
Follow the step-by-step instructions to learn how to use the program.
Android Data Recovery – Recover lost/deleted data from Android phones
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones/tablets/SD cards. Unique features are
- Instantly retrieve many types of data such as photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation, such as, for example, in case of screen breakage, accidental and unintentional reset to factory settings, formatting, virus attack or other reasons.
- Allows one-click recovery of deleted files without backup.
Part 2: Recover lost OnePlus 9/9 Pro data with Google Drive.
Have you saved your data to Google Drive or enabled the sync feature to automatically save your files to your hard drive? If so, believe me, it will help you a lot. Before deleting files from your OnePlus 9/9 Pro, if all files are backed up, you can easily restore this data and get back to it as before.
- First, make sure your phone is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Now open your phone’s settings and search for Google. Here you need to add your Google account and log in, then go to Google Drive – Get Data.
- Here you need to select the data you want to recover. After selecting this option, click Restore and your data will be restored to your OnePlus phone from Google Drive.
Part 3: Recover deleted data from OnePlus 9/9 Pro with switch.
OnePlus users are familiar with OnePlus Switch, the official app developed by OnePlus. With this app, you can transfer data directly to your phone and manage various data such as contacts, photos, messages, etc. So, if you have used this app to backup old data from your OnePlus phone, you can restore it by following the steps below.
Here’s what you need to do:
- First, open the OnePlus Switch app on your OnePlus 9/9 Pro phone.
- Now click on Backup and restore > Restore backup.
- Select the last backup you want to restore to your new phone.
In many cases, you don’t have a backup, but your old phone contains this data. In this case, you should perform the following steps:
- First, launch the OnePlus Switch app on your new OnePlus 9/9 Pro phone. Then click I’m a new phone and select the previous phone types, either OnePlus or other Android phones.
- Now download, install and launch the OnePlus Switch app on your old phone and press I – old phone. Then, scan the QR code that appears on your new OnePlus 9/9 Pro phone to establish a connection between the devices.
- Once your devices are successfully connected, select the data you want and press Start to sync it to your new OnePlus 9/9 Pro phone.
Part 4: Recover lost OnePlus 9/9 Pro photos/videos from Google Photos
If your precious photos or videos have been deleted from your OnePlus 9/9 Pro phone, you can check them once in the Google Photos app. Deleted items can be found here if they are not visible in the gallery.
Here are the steps to recover lost photos/videos in Google Photos application:
- First, open Google Photos on your OnePlus phone.
- You can then see all the photos and videos you are looking for.
- If you don’t get the missing photos, go to the Recycle Bin/Bin folder.
- All deleted items are present
- Select the data you want to recover and then press the Restore option.
That’s it. All your photos or videos are now restored in the Google Photos application and you can access them as before.
Data loss is a common scenario and is nothing new to users. However, many users panic because they don’t know what to do and how to recover their lost files. In this guide, I have described different ways to recover deleted data from your OnePlus 9/9 Pro phone. The fastest and most effective way to recover data is to use the OnePlus Data Recovery software. It is a powerful program that helps you recover lost files without backups.
If you have any further help or questions, please leave them in the comments section.
You can connect with us through our social pages like Facebook and Twitter.
Sophia Louie is a professional blogger and SEO expert. He enjoys writing blogs and articles about Android and iOS phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS data recovery and is always looking forward to troubleshooting Android and iOS devices.
frequently asked questions
Can I recover lost data?
Data recovery services can also recover non-backed up files that were accidentally deleted from the computer’s file system but are still present as fragments on the hard drive. … If the file still exists – and if it is not damaged or encrypted – it can be restored.
How do I recover data from a broken OnePlus phone?
Some of the useful software for OnePlus phone data recovery are AndroidSoft data recovery for Android, Android data extraction and Yolisoft Android data recovery. If the screen of your OnePlus phone is broken or has become unusable, Android data recovery software can help you.
How do I recover data after a factory reset?
To restore data after an Android reset, go to Backup & Restore under Settings. Now look for the Restore option and select the backup file you created before restarting your Android phone. Select the file and recover all data.
android data recovery,bitwar data recovery,how to restore data in oneplus,oneplus data recovery broken screen,oneplus recently deleted,oneplus data recovery without usb debugging,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,oneplus data recovery after factory reset,how to restore data after factory reset in oneplus 6t